Monday, October 26, 2015

The Transporter Refueled (2015) FULL HD MOVIE DOWNLOAD

In the south of France, former special-ops mercenary Frank Martin enters into a game of chess with a femme-fatale and her three sidekicks who are looking for revenge against a sinister Russian kingpin.

Director:

Camille Delamarre

Writers:

Adam Cooper, Bill Collage, 3 more credits

Stars:

Ed Skrein, Loan Chabanol, Ray Stevenson |

Storyline

Frank Martin, played by newcomer Ed Skrein, a former special-ops mercenary, is now living a less perilous life - or so he thinks - transporting classified packages for questionable people. When Frank's father (Ray Stevenson) pays him a visit in the south of France, their father-son bonding weekend takes a turn for the worse when Frank is engaged by a cunning femme-fatale, Anna (Loan Chabanol), and her three seductive sidekicks to orchestrate the bank heist of the century. Frank must use his covert expertise and knowledge of fast cars, fast driving and fast women to outrun a sinister Russian kingpin, and worse than that, he is thrust into a dangerous game of chess with a team of gorgeous women out for revenge. From the producers of LUCY and the TAKEN trilogy, THE TRANSPORTER REFUELED is a fresh personification of the iconic role of Frank Martin, that launches the high-octane franchise into the present-day and introduces it to the next generation of thrill-seekers.

The Transporter Refueled (2015)Reviews


First, I have to say I am a Jason Statham fan and really enjoyed the previous 3 Transporter movies. For some reason, though, this one really stood out, in a great way, for me. I thought this new Frank Martin was great - cool, capable and sexy.

I loved the personal aspect with his father. I enjoyed the strong female characters, too. While they needed the Transporter's help, they certainly weren't damsels in distress, waiting for a man to rescue them, which was a nice change from so many action films.

But most of all, I loved the fighting - Ed Skrein made it look somewhat easy to get the best of various bad guys in creative ways. I also loved the car tricks.

I live in a small town with only a 6-plex and Transporter was the only new movie last weekend for a 3-day weekend. Luckily I enjoyed Transporter enough to see it 3 times last weekend and once this weekend (something I never do!). Maybe I have a little bit of a crush :o) There were a few places where questions came up for me - why did they do that, how did that happen, etc., but who cares. I go to movies to be entertained and to be caught up in another world of some sort. This movie fit the bill. I was highly entertained all 4 times I saw it and, even though I don't buy movies... ever, this one I will buy.

I guess some people go to a movie to pick it apart and see what mistakes and problems they can find. I guess that's o.k. but seems like a big waste of time and money to me. I don't usually expect some earth-shattering experience from action movies, just entertainment, and I'm rarely disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment